Last updated: 28th June 2017
The following terms and conditions apply to the use of Electrospares.Net™ and any Domain names owned by the Company, a website located at https://www.electrospares.net. By accessing this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website. If you have any concerns at all, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Website Conditions : these terms and conditions; User Information : the details provided by you or your computer; We/Us/Our : Electrospares.Net™ Ltd and the team behind it; Website : the website located at www.electrospares.net or any subsequent URL which may replace it; You : a user of the Website.
- “Consumer” shall have the meaning ascribed in section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977;
- “Contract” means the contract between the Seller and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of Goods incorporating these Terms and Conditions;
- “Goods” means the articles that the Buyer agrees to buy from the Seller;
- “Seller” means Electrospares.Net™ of Allia Future Business Centre, Peterborough United Football Club, London Road,
PETERBOROUGH, PE2 8AN . UK that owns and operates www.electrospares.net;
- “Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller.
We reserve the right to: modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or change the website conditions from time to time.
Your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the website conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the website conditions and do not wish to be bound by them then You must immediately stop using the website.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the Buyer’s statutory rights as a Consumer;
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods by the Seller to the Buyer and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Buyer;
- Acceptance of delivery of the Goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Buyer’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions:
- Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Seller.
Third Party Links We may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
- All orders for Goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by the Seller. The Seller may choose not to accept an order for any reason;
- Where the Goods ordered by the Buyer are not available from stock the Buyer shall be notified and given the option to either wait until the Goods are available from stock or cancel the order and receive a full refund within 30 days.
Intellectual Property and Right to use
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the website shall remain at all times vested in us. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us;
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the website is made available for Your personal non-commercial use only and that You may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Compliance with Laws
- The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the website.
Limitation of Liability
- While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website, we make no warranties, whether expressed or implied in relation to its accuracy;
- The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade:
- We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website:
- Nothing in the above conditions shall limit Our liability for death or personal injury suffered as a result of the use of our Website owing to our negligence.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- The website conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts.
Price and Payment
- The Price of the Goods shall be that stipulated on the Seller’s Website. The Price is inclusive of VAT. The Price excludes delivery charges;
- The total purchase price, including VAT and delivery charges, if any, will be informed to the Buyer’s prior to confirming the order:
- After the order is dispatched the Seller shall confirm by email the details, description and price for the ordering item (s):
- Payment of the Price that might be due and delivery charges must be made in full before dispatch of the Goods.
Rights of Seller
- The Seller reserves the right to adjust the price and specification of any item on the Website at its discretion;
- The Seller reserves the right to withdraw any goods from the Website at any time;
- The Seller shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing any Goods from the Website or for refusing to process an order.
Age of Consent
- Where Goods may only be purchased by persons of a certain age the Buyer will be asked when placing an order to declare that they are of the appropriate legal age to purchase the Goods;
- If the Seller discovers that the Buyer is not legally entitled to order certain Goods, the Seller shall be entitled to cancel the order immediately, without notice.
- The Seller warrants that the Goods will at the time of dispatch correspond to the description given by the Seller.
- Goods supplied within the UK will normally be delivered within 1-3 working days of acceptance of order;
- Goods supplied outside the UK will normally be delivered within 5-10 working days of acceptance of order:
- Where a specific delivery date has been agreed, and where this delivery date cannot be met, the Buyer will be notified and given the opportunity to agree a new delivery date or receive a full refund:
- The Seller shall use its reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery. In any event time of delivery shall not be of the essence and the Seller shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date:
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer’s address specified in the order and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery. Where a courier is used a signature will be required:
- Title and risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the Goods.
Cancellation and Returns
- The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller by phone or email within 14 working days of delivery if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with the listing. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods;
- Where a claim of defect or damage is made the Goods shall be returned by the Buyer to the Seller. The Buyer shall be entitled to a full refund (including delivery costs) plus any return postal charges if the Goods are in fact defective:
- If you are a consumer you have the right, in addition to your other rights, to cancel the Order and receive a refund by informing the Seller by phone or email within 14 working days of receipt of the Goods;
- Goods must be returned by the Buyer at the Buyer’s expense and should be adequately insured during the return journey. The Buyer will receive a refund of all monies paid for the Goods (excluding delivery charges, if any) except for return postal charges within 30 days of cancellation. If the Buyer fails to return the Goods following cancellation, the Seller shall be entitled to deduct the cost of recovering the Goods from the Buyer:
- Goods to be returned must clearly show the returns number obtained from the Seller on the package:
- Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Buyer’s fault the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.
Limitation of Liability
- Except as may be implied by law where the Buyer is dealing as a Consumer, in the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Seller the remedies of the Buyer shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the Price of the Goods and the Seller shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatever;
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of the Seller for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Seller or that of the Seller’s agents or employees.
- No waiver by the Seller (whether express or implied) in enforcing any of its rights under this contract shall prejudice its rights to do so in the future.
- The Seller shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the Seller shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
- If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- The Seller shall be entitled to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. but this right shall not affect the existing Terms and Conditions accepted by the Buyer upon making a purchase.